To help defray offset travel expenses for KASCON 26.
The Foundation has earmarked a scholarship fund to provide stipends to help defray travel expenses to get to/from KASCON 26. The stipends will vary based on the distance travelled and the travel methods.
- A currently enrolled full-time student at a 2 or 4 year accredited educational institution.
- Registered for KASCON 26 (can register after the travel grant notification is made but grants will not be disbursed until registration is confirmed)
- Priority given to group applications
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this program. The program is on a first-come, first-served basis. When contacting the Foundation, please provide:
- School, Year of Graduation (Class)
- Contact Information (email, address, phone)
- Travel situation (explain the need for the grant)
- Total Estimated Travel Costs
- If applying for a group, please provide the names of each student interested in attending.
The Mirae Foundation assumes no liability for the transportation used to/from KASCON, and is only providing financial assistance in the form of a stipend.